Monday, March 26, 2012

86/365

Potty Problems

When I went to pick up Hailey from school today, I was met by her teacher in the hallway who told me that Hailey was down the hall in the bathroom and that she was "having a hard time". I rushed down the hall and found Hailey in the bathroom with one of the preschool secretaries crying her eyes out. After trying to get information out of her, I determined that she wasn't sick or didn't have diarrhea, she said she was trying to get her poop out, but she couldn't. Oh constipation - our old friend - we haven't seen you in a while. We determined that she could make it home and continue to try there. Thank goodness because I was totally grossed out sitting on the school bathroom floor trying to coax a poop out of her. Two hours later - not even exaggerating - after books and juice and pleading and begging and threatening to call the doctor she finally let that sucker go. I am giving her lots of water and apple juice every day because that is not something I care to do again anytime EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment