Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This morning...

Hailey eating yogurt. Evan biting into his banana chocolate chip muffin. Spencer waiting for his waffles to pop up.

They are not huge breakfast food fans. They come by it honest - I am not a huge breakfast food fan. Most days I eat a bowl of cereal - or a banana chocolate chip muffin with peanut butter on it if I made any. Yum.

Hailey usually tells me she wants a bowl of cereal when I am pouring mine. Then she proceeds to eat throughout the morning. I am not sure if the boys are starving by the time lunch rolls around or not. I have to think not, because most days they come home with half the lunch I packed them.

1 comment:

  1. I must've gotten the breakfast gene. It is my favorite meal of the day. I live for a good breakfast.

    ReplyDelete